Parsnip and Blossom Honey Soup
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: easy
- 8 large parsnips
- 2 medium size onions
- 50g butter
- 2 L Chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 2 Tb Blossom honey (can add more or less to taste)
- Roughly chop parsnips and onions. Add into a saucepan with butter and honey. Allow to slowly simmer.
- Add stock and cook on a medium heap for 20 minutes or until parsnips are soft.
- Puree whilst hot and season to taste. Can add more honey if desired.Recipe & photograph courtesy of Danmuzie Hotel:- http://www.dalmunzie.com